* Architect, design and develop (hands-on) large-scale, complex systems.
* Rethink and create strategy & roadmap for building scalable solutions
* Implementing the tools and processes, handling performance, scale, availability, accuracy and monitoring
* Provide technical and architectural leadership for one or more software engineering teams.
* Use your technical influence to drive innovation and engineering standards/best practices across Engineering.
* Do research of new technology trends, come up with suggestions and subsequent deployment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Full time CS/Engineering degree from top university
* Minimum 3 year of experience in a Technical Architect role
* Working in an internet Product company in a similar role will be preferred.
* Should have expertise in at least one area of desired work that includes Algorithms, Information retrieval, scalable web design, mobile apps, messaging platform or machine learning.
* Excellent computer science fundamentals and problem solving skills
* Experience and knowledge of open source software, technology frameworks and overall awareness of latest technology trends.
* Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fast pace environment.
* Must enjoy challenging assignments and come up with innovative solutions.
* Must be able to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities