Provides architecture and technical support to the SAP instance The primary responsibility of this role is to work with developers, t echnology partners, In-house functional team and BPM to ensure the regional SAP system supports the company business processes, and is seen to provide a competitive advantage for the business. The Tech IT solution architect will also contribute to the overall effectiveness of the Enterprise Systems Solutions (ESS) team through active participation in ESS activities and provision of technical and functional support & projects across the various Enterprise Systems processes where possible.
1. CR (change request) effort estimates and feasibility study. Manages execution and communication.
2. Part of change control board and architecture review.
3. Manage relationship with ITS, IT-BRM, BPM (regional MRC & country based) and GPOs at technology Level.
4 Act as solution architect for technology.
5. Technical changes and enhancements. Manage/overview L3/L2 work and also back up.
6. Problem solving and resolution of testing issues. Provide inputs for regression testing.
7 to 10 years work experience in ERP (SAP) area.
Tertiary qualifications at Degree level
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Over 8 years of Application Development and Consulting experience in SAP/Enterprise Resource Planning Applications.
ECC6.0, JAVA, webmethod, Microsoft Technologies.
SAP solution manager
Estimations, Requirement Analysis, Solutioning, Training Teams, Maintaining Knowledge Repositories and Managing teams.
SAP certified in ABAP/4, IDOCs, ALV, webdynpro.