Role: Technical Architect
Experience: 10-15 Years
Objective / Purpose of duty:
The person will be responsible for designing and architecting solution for a problem statement. He is expected to analyze, prepare solution, direct implementation and verify the implemented solution in line with requirement scope.
* Preparing solutions and report for clients business problems
* Work with business user / BA community to understand business process challenges and identify solution opportunities within the business area
* Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level
* Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
* Debug and resolve issues on need basis
* Code reviews using best practices and design guidelines.
* Owns project technical outcomes and delivers them.
* Make quick decision and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation
* Guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
* Proactively identifying and addressing project problems/risks and preventing them from turning into critical issues
* Groom development team on technologies
* Continuously update self and the team with evolving technologies
* Gather & understand technical requirements, propose suitable technical solutions and drive the solution with future vision
Ensure coding standards and best practices are in place.
* Minimum 9+ years of experience in implementing J2EE technologies.
* Excellent working knowledge of Java (Eclipse IDE), J2EE, XML, SOA /
WebServices and object persistence.
* Exposure to Java/J2EE, hybrid technology projects architecting.
* Strong on setting and driving architecture directions.
* Experience in UML, Oracle, Hibernate/JPA, XML and development of web applications, including the use of JBoss, BEA Weblogic,
or IBM Websphere.
* Expert in architecting and design of web applications.
* Expert in client web applications frameworks such as AngularJS, good to have Node Js.
* Hands on coding experience of Java/J2EE and AngularJS applications.
* Expert at Unit Testing and Automation Integration Testing using either of the automation tools used for Web Automation testing like JUnit.
* Experience in working with & managing Agile projects is mandatory.
* Strong knowledge and ability to mentor team on OO design including design patterns, TDD, continuous integration and test automation.
* Experience in managing live production applications & environment, monitoring, remediation and risk management.
Please share your updated CV along with the following details: