Job Title Windows Azure Architect
Job Role As an Azure Solutions Architect, you will be on the forefront of our customers transformation to cloud-based architectures. The Azure Solutions Architect is responsible for the design and implementation of efficient applications and services for the Windows Azure Platform. This is a technical customer-facing role that will be accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud implementation and deployment experience.
Key Skills Azure, Cloud services, IAAS/PASS, System Architecture, Web Apps, DB Design, HA Setups
Experience(Min/Max) 12-16 Years
Qualification BE, BTech, MCA,MCS, ME, Mtech
Job Responsibilities - Executing technical feasibility assessments, solution estimations and proposal development for moving identified workloads to Azure
- Developing technical and security specifications for the targeted applications/workloads in Azure
- Develop a migration approach to move workloads from On-Premises to Azure or develop new cloud-ready application solutions
- Lead and mentor medium to large sized teams in the migration workloads or implementations of application and services to the cloud in large enterprise environments
- Interacting with Customer and Persistent delivery teams (including partners) focused on solving mission-critical business and technology problems and provide solutions which center on the consumption of the Azure Platform
- Document and share technical best practices and insights with the Customer and Avanade community, contributing to Persistents repository of intellectual property
- Work with customer to understand their setup and create proposals for moving customer's setup to Azure
Job Skills - Good understanding of and experience in working on Microsoft Azure (IAAS/PAAS)
- Ability to design cloud based solution
- Ability to create proposals for clients
- Experience in migrating on-premise solutions/applications to Azure
- Experience / knowledge of other cloud offering (e.g. AWS) will be added advantage
- Experience in building C#.Net/ASP.net, Java, based solutions
- Familiarity with DB designing / Migration desirable
- Good understanding of HA/DR Setups in Cloud
The candidate should have experience on below areas and it should reflect in their resumes.
Must have knowledge of Azure fundamentals
Must have knowledge of Virtual machines (IAAS) and Cloud services (PAAS).
Must have knowledge about migrating on-premise solutions/Apps to Azure.
Must have knowledge of developing Web Apps / designing Databases
Good to have knowledge of Cloud storage.
Good to have knowledge of Virtual networks, VPN Gateway, Hybrid connectivity etc.