Job Location: Pune
Oversee, develop, and implement holistic solution architectures for homogenous problem domains from both a business and technical perspective.
2) Leads architecture staff through coordination and liaison of teams.
3) Performs solution definition of a problem domain.
4) Designs overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy.
5) Delivers an integrated solution that meets the needs of the customer within the constraints of the contract.
6) Implementation planning of the technical/business solution from pre-sale through delivery.
7) Provide technical expertise on the wide suite of products to ensure that our salespeople are proposing feasible solutions to our customers.
8) Work with sales and customers to validate configurations to determine if they will technically function and that they will perform as the customer desires/expects in their specific environment.
9) Should have excellent attention to high quality and drive it in all projects.
10) Should participate in engineering audits, design reviews and troubleshooting within and outside his/her project team.
11) Should be completely hands on in coding and should be willing to code.
12) Have the right focus towards best practices like coding standards and other industry standards.
13) Ensure creation of reliable internal and end user documentation.
14) Participate in customer interactions. Evaluate application with respect to clients Business needs.
Skills required: C#.net, MVC, JQuery, Java Script, Windows, ASP .NET, VB .NET, Agile, Kendo, Angular JS