Major Responsibility/ Job Responsibility:
Technically lead a big project in capacity of technical architect.
Able to understand Hardware and Software Requirements from customer and map them to available Solutions.
In-depth of Embedded Software and Applications with a proven track record in technical leadership roles.
Understand customer requirements and has capacity to propose best solutions by quick analysis.
Be single point of contact for customer in large size product development projects known in-depth Architecture of all relevant components.
Decide product Architecture, Code Design and Testing Approaches.
Design and oversee development of Networking protocol stacks and application based on customer requirements/RFCs for switches
Review the design approaches suggested by Technical leaders and suggest improvements.
Anticipatetechnical problems faced in Complex Technical projects and associated risks and able to suggest mitigation plans.
Act as a point of contact for the customer for all technical communication anticipating technical risks and suggesting mitigation and recovery plans.
Handle Customer communication.
Key Result Areas:
Achieving Bug free delivery of high quality of the project on schedule.
Maintaining and enhancing the relationships of customers of assigned projects.
Mentor and Lead the team members technically.
Necessary Qualification/ Technical Skills:
- In-depth hands on experience in embedded programming using various programing and scripting languages
- Strong in design and development of embedded networking software of considerable size with good understanding of hardware
- Experience in developing embedded applications on Linux Kernel space and User space
- Networking protocol development
- Good knowledge of Low-level System Software including Kernel/bootloader and device drivers.
- In-depth Knowledge of protocol/technologies like VLAN, ACL, IGMP, QOS, Ethernet OAM
- Extensively developed large real time multithreaded applications and good in reverse engineering and understanding large C++/C based programs
- Linux internals, memory management, inter-process communication (sockets, rpc, pipes, shared memory)
- Good understanding of various tools - for version control (CVS, SVN), for debugging (GDB, JTAG/BDM debuggers) and for code analysis (Coverity, Valgrind)
- Good verbal and written communication and experience in interacting with remote teams and customer side technical architects and managers
- Very good design diagramming and documentation skills.
- In depth analysis of and creation of Specification Documents from/to customers and vendors
- Have knowledge the S/W design to the extent of judgingsystem abnormal scenarios and how the software should handle themwithout any specific requirements.
- A person who has the experience of offshore/onsite development model.
- Very strong logical and analytical skills.
- Should be self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Project Management Tools along with expertise in productivity tools.
- Experience of working with Japanese customer
- Japanese Language Skills
- Experience in GEPON Technology Domain and Access Network domain.