Roles & Responsibilities for SAP Application Architect :-
1. Managing problems related to services where the architect acts as the problem coordinator, performing root cause analysis, proposing and implementing structural solutions, testing, and tracking the resolution for problems.
2. Collaborate with other team members on the development of SAP roadmap, including defining and managing adherence to architectural principles, standards, policies and solution governance.
3. Prepare appropriate training documentation and ensure that new functionality is properly transitioned to reporting users
4. Provide oversight and subject matter expertise to project team members and manage enhancement activities
5.Gather reporting requirements with the user community, create functional and technical specifications and propose solutions that meet the requirements.
Experience Required :-
1. Extensive experience utilizing SAP Business Intelligence technologies and applications.
2. Strong knowledge of BI architecture frameworks, concepts, and best practice design principles as well as SAP structures, object dependencies and tables.
3. Experience with BOBJ 4.0 tool suite
4. Strong understanding of SAP end-to-end data flows and interactions between SAP modules.
1. At least 10 years experience in architecting, developing and implementing in SAP Analytical tools ( BI/BW, Hana, BOBJ, BODS)
2. At least 5 years experience in in SAP business Objects (preferably version 4.0).
3. At least 2 years experience in with SAP HANA modeling
4. At least 2 years experience in with ETL tools (such as Data Services) to extract both SAP and non-SAP data.
Additional information :-
1. Experience with BW on HANA technology at the application and database level.
2. Experience with various aspects of HANA modeling including creating schemas and importing source system metadata, creating attributes, measures, hierarchies.