- Development of our application's back end.
- Design, develop and own components of the product.
- Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively, to solve problems and build, extend, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture
- Strengthen or improve development and release processes within the team.
What we require:
- You have worked on very large internet applications and were instrumentally involved with the scaling and performance challenges.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of MVC and OOP. Bonus for understanding of prevalent design patterns.
- Good working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and services is a plus.
- Contributions to open source project is a plus.
- Performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques is a plus.
- Understanding of message queues, pub-sub, in-memory data stores.
- You should be thorough with version control system concepts.
- Start up mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
- At least 6-7 years experience in the above mentioned areas.