This role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping a customer business problem to an end-to-end technology solution. The individual will diagnose and correct performance problems. Each consulting engagement is customized to serve the clients unique needs. The role requires a technically strong Consultant who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in design and deployment of Infrastructure solutions.
7-8 years of experience with SMS, MOM and 2-3 year with SCCM and SCOM. This candidate should possess a solid working knowledge of Microsoft platforms products Windows NT/2000/2003/2008 Operating Systems. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion and proficiency for advanced System Management skills to impact systems architectures, investigate system-wide technical problems, and develop new features. The successful candidate will also have experience with the evaluation, design, and upgrading of several technologies used to create, manage, update, monitor, and report on Windows desktop configurations.
Critical Skills Include:
- SCCM 2007 - 12 deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting, design, and implementation experience
- Desktop imaging using BDD/MDT 2007/12
- SMS Packaging updates
- Deploying updates with Systems Management Server or System Center Configuration Manager
- Reporting with Systems Management Center Systems Management Server or SCCM 2007/12
- Scripting experience
- Imaging experience should include: SMS OSD feature pack and/or Microsoft MDT
- Knowledge of Sysprep, WinPE, and image deployment methods such as Lite-Touch
- Packaging experience should include Wise Studio, but Install Shield experience may be substituted, along with VBscript and SMS packaging
- Deployment experience should be Systems Management Server and or System Center Configuration Manager
- Reporting experience should be based on the SMS database
- SCOM Installation
- SCOM Management Pack tuning