Specific or Entrepreneurial
- Strong Knowledge in C++ and OOAD with hands on experience in developing large scale Object Oriented Software Programs.
- Experienced in developing s/w tools from scratch.
- Strong focus on software architecture and software engineering methods.
- Experience in GUI development (preferably using C++/Qt).
- Working (hands on) knowledge of red-hat Linux OS and shell scripting.
- In-depth knowledge of makefile, XML parsing.
- Experience with load sharing systems like LSF.
- Expertise on CM tools (preferably SVN)
- Experience in specifying, developing, testing and deploying EDA tools.
- Experience in SDLC and Agile processes is highly required.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Gds2Mask domain.
- Ability to drive technical alignment meetings, strong interpersonal skills.
- Good team player in a multi-site work environment.