We are looking for Solution Architect Ready to travel Mid-term & Long-term to North America on short notice if required.
- Domain/functional experience in procurement/production/quality assurance in reputed industries. Candidate should have broad domain knowledge on different verticals and processes in Supply Chain.
- 8 - 10 years of SAP consulting experience with at least 2-3 end to end implementations, template roll out, production support & upgrade/ enhancement projects.
- Candidate should have managed/be able to manage tem of 20 + resources with multiple engagements.
- Strong client facing experience on large engagement as a Lead
- Should have project management background with accreditation to project management bodies like PMP/ Prince2 is added advantage
- Good knowledge of ASAP methodologies
- Should be ready for short-midterm travel on short notice
- Should have clear understanding on pre-sales activities and should have lead at least 2-3 RFPs/estimation pursuits.
- Should have exposure to basic and upcoming modules in SCM
- Thorough knowledge of basic procurement/ inventory/ MRP/LIV/Account Determination/ LIV processes/ picking-puaway strategies within MM/WM and preferably SRM modules.
- Experience in country specific versions (India/US or UK or any other country)
- Experience/ knowledge in special processes Serial no management, Batch management, RFID, eTendering etc.
- Clear understanding of cross modular integration with FI, SD, PP, WM and SRM
- Good communication and customer interfacing skills
- Incisive analytical and problem solving skills
- Good team player with presentation skills
- Flair for learning new technologies
- Good academic record
- Provides thought leadership on the engagement and has excellent leadership skills (Business Planning, Global Perspective, Visionary Leadership, Developing Others)