Conducting stakeholder interviews and user testing sessions, creating workflows and schematics, as well as delivering information architecture and click-through prototypes existing, in-flight and future projects will be impacted by the role.
Develop architectural approach to meet key business objectives. Develop architectural diagrams to illustrate architectural complexities and interactions.
Work with business owners, analysts, solution engineers, development teams and infrastructure services to communicate application and data architectures Ensure project successfully implements the designed solution following architectural tenets.
Conduct vendor analysis and proof-of-concepts for new technologies/solutions.
Help assess the planning for retirement of products and migration plans for the functional evolution of the system infrastructure.
Desired Skills :
JBoss App ServerSpring HibernateJSFMule/ SOA/ESBCordys /BPMiLog/Rules ManagementPentaho ETLOracle /SQL Server/ SQLite.
We may not find all skill set in one architect. Candidate should have expertise in few of these and general understanding of others.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of Information Technology Architecture Analysis experience.
- 4+ years of development including full life cycle activities.
- 4+ years of Data Management and/or Data Warehousing experience.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.