Roles & Responsibilities:
* Define digital architecture platform using Open Source /Cloud /COTS technologies.
* Define technical architecture standards and guidelines and its implementation using various integration tools (either on Apache Camel, Mule soft or web methods)
* Define Site Architecture, CMS - Workflows, site templates, site administrators, modules/reusable components. (either on CMS frameworks like Drupal , Joomla, Jahia)
* Define integration patterns, design guidance and principles.
* Solutioning with strong non-functional requirements including performance, maintainability in web, mobile client applications and complex integration using web-services
* Provide deployment architecture, capacity recommendations for deployment and maintenance of website.
* Establish technical quality processes, templates, checklist for application and ensure delivery with respect to the same
* Define development standards and tailor development lifecycle process and deliverables to ensure strong technical compliance of solution and code
* Provide estimates/ solutioning for proposals & projects
Required Skills and Experience:
* About 10 years' experience in solution architecture and development
* At least 3 large website development projects (1 year+) covering entire SDLC in Integration tools
* At least 1 large scale integration implementation (either Mulesoft, Apache Camel or web methods)
* Strong experience in designing complex websites which has CMS, Workflow and Rules/Automation solution, e-governance services, legacy integrations.
* Demonstrated track record leading architecture and design team in developing large and complex systems for Integration
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
* Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to engage with senior stakeholders in IT
* Experience of working directly with customer and various 3rd parties.
* Experience in estimation models and techniques
Good to have
* Experience in deploying tools to improve code quality, continuous integration and performance measurement
* Strong understanding and practical experience of software engineering principles, such as Continuous Integration & Agile Development
* Willing to be Hands-On as and when required.
* Exposure to Application maintenance post implementation will be a plus
* Experience in working in agile/scrum model with evolving requirements and aggressive timelines
* Willing to travel onsite for short or long term (if required)