Primarily responsibilities will include:
- You will be an integral part of our client Limited efforts to deepen our impact in existing markets, expand to new markets, and help the company reach its very aggressive targets in India.
- You will be responsible for Equity trading desk.
- You should have a good knowledge of quantitative trading techniques and tools in Equities.
- You will be responsible for technical analysis to trade in quantity.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Hands on experience in commodities trading.
- 2- 3 Years relevant experience required.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree; MBA or related graduates also encouraged to apply
- Detail-oriented, highly-motivated, independent employee and interested in working in a cross-functional team
- Willing to the fast-paced, high-pressure environment of a start-up in steel.
- Will be working on his creativity and talent.
Required Skill set:
- A person with Right Attitude, High Energy Level and High response time is desired for the said profile
- Should have a Dynamic work attitude.
- Leadership Quality.
- Dynamic personality.