* Support the existing team on the Technical Queries in revenue accounting, Inventory, handle complex accounting issues.
* In depth understanding of accounting concepts for US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) as well as International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
* Provide expert advise in US GAAP & IFRS.
* Conduct In-house technical training sessions.
* Research and analyze complex accounting transactions primarily related to consolidation, financing structures, and revenue recognition. Includes significant contract review and application of U.S. GAAP to various internal and external business situations and related interpretations.
* Advising on recent pronouncements, updates/ changes in policies - Interpret New Accounting policies issued and determine impact to the Company.
* Assist management in decision making on key accounting policies to be adopted.
* Assist in the audit process and in interactions with the auditors.
* Other ad-hoc technical projects as required.