* Design and architect solutions based on business requirements
* Exposed to Multi-vendor IT scenario with challenges of transitioning from legacy application to new platforms. Exposed to integration challenges in transition.
* Building eCommerce solution for large scale. Should know performance and security challenges
* Interacts with business users to understand their vision. Create the specs and solution design.
* Presents his solution design the other stakeholders and architecture governance board to get relevant approvals
* Reviews estimates and solutions approaches from third party vendors. Co-ordinate with them to mitigate technical risks
* Experience in application security, transaction management, internationalization design patterns required
* Should be exposed to Tibco based enterprise service bus and SOA based architecture methodology
* Knowledge of implementation of TOGAF
* Review design of all components developed based on recommended architecture
* Review technical design documents and own versions/change control
* Review estimates for implementation
* Resolve architectural issues/technical blocks
* Guide development team on integration plan and risks
* Responsible for overall deployment plan, build and release
* Accountable for technical design of associated team's deliverables
* May need advanced knowledge of programming languages and/or development tools in one area, and moderate level skills in multiple areas
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong hands-on Knowledge of HYBRIS, Java, JEE, Spring, Oracle Coherence, Tibco middleware
* Expertise in BPM, workflow and integration methods and tools
* Knowledge of SOA principles, and expertise in system and data integration middleware
* Experience in the selection, implementation and management of packaged applications
* Provide initial consulting service to projects, guiding them through the process, and enabling scoping and costing of further Solution Architecture work.
* Design and develop Solution Architectures to meet business requirements, and provide value-for-money, within the enterprise Architecture framework.
* Define and document technical work packages (deliverables) needed to support proposed solutions.
* Influence senior managers within projects, to adopt fit-for-purpose and value-for-money solutions and ensure technical alignment with other council programmes and projects as applicable.
* Assist project compliance with Enterprise Architecture by guiding them through governance processes and principles.
Experience:8 - 12 Years