Responsible for the entire employee life cycle :
- Plan and execute Induction Programme.
- Implementation of various HR initiatives.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee grievances issues.
- Ensure the management follows the set process of skip level & one on one meeting with their team members.
- Responsible for Performance Management.
- Plan & execute IJP & IJT process.
- Conduct monthly meeting and prepare dashboards.
- Maintain employee count report.
- Monthly planning and executing employee engagement activities.
- Responsible for exit management.
Skills & Attributes :
- Candidate should have minimum experience between 1 to 5 years
- Should possess very Good Communication Skills.
- Candidate should comfortable to work for US-night shift.
Qualifications Required :
- Candidate should be a Graduate
- Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Human Resource.
- Candidate should be graduate preferably diploma in HR or and MBA, should have relevant experience.