Lead Adobe AEM/CQ CMS Developer who has recent implementation experience with the Adobe AEM/CQ product suite,
including CQ WCM, DAM, Search configuration and implementation, Responsive design implementation, workflows and analytics.
The candidate should be a strong Java developer with recent and direct experience using the Adobe AEM/CQ software,
including setup and configuration knowledge.
The AEM Architect / Sr Developer would be expected to
- Guide and train the current team in AEM environment
- Instal and configure the infrastructure in cloud
- Configure, develop, and test requirements in AEM environment as per plan
- Integrate website with other systems using established standards and mechanisms
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards
- Define best practices to manage performance and scalability of the content management and content delivery solution
- Adopt and utilize iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested
- Set up CQ5/AEM projects using Maven and standard eclipse tools