- Minimum B Tech/BE/MCA in Computer Science/Engineering from a reputed institute
Technical Skills requirement
- Strong Storage background with experience in one or more of SAN, Block level protocols (SCSI, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)), Replication, Data Deduplication, Storage Virtualization
- Strong system programming skills in C.
- Strong UNIX system programming skills, Kernel development experience is highly desirable
- Strong OS internals including multithreading, RPC, socket programming.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Strong expertise in debugging tools such as Crash, gdb, kdb, dbx, log analysis
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with any Source code control system and any Defect Tracking system
- Good understanding of Software development lifecycle and methodology ( Waterfall or Agile)