Key Responsibilities :
- Work with Product Managers / UX Designers to elicit requirements and derive the functional specifications.
- Estimate the size and effort of the work based on the requirements and scope.
- Design, develop, debug, test and deploy the Mobile solution
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Improve application performance, optimise for load times & stability
- Responsible for the design and development of Mobile Apps using Android technologies.
The ideal candidate for this profile will be someone :
- 3+ years of hands on experience in Android development
- At least 4 years of overall software development experience
- Excellent command over Android SDK
- Sound knowledge of Android Activity life-cycle and different application components.
- Exposure to Location-Based Services, Supporting multiple screens, Security and Permissions,
- Widgets and social APIs integration will be an added advantage
- Strong coding skills in Java, good knowledge on web services, SOAP, JSON, REST, XML.
- Familiarity with design concepts and constraints on mobile platforms
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms
- This position will be based full time at Gurgaon. Salary and perks will be no constraint for the right candidate.
- Should your profile match our requirements, please apply in strict confidence.