- Overall responsibility for understanding a customer's brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Define and produce information architecture, site structures and maps, user journeys, interaction flows and wireframes in line with user requirements and business goals, while considering technical constraint - Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers' business problem/goals.
- Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data). Capable of generating user persona's and user scenarios
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
- Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing
Skills/Competencies (Mandatory) :
- Highly proficient with designing & prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch 3 etc.
- Excellent visual design knowledge
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- A minimum of 2 years of formal industry/professional experience as a UX designer.
-Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone7.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends. - Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor's/Master's/Diploma) is a definite plus.
- Self-starter, that is, able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Flexible - Ability to deal with ambiguity and change - "Roll-up your sleeves" attitude to get things done
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things web and mobile