1. DataPower development experience (XI52, XI50)
2. Experience with implementing MQ Publish/Subscribe messaging patterns
3. Experience with multi-tiered J2EE applications using WebSphere Application Server or RAD development environment, Eclipse, and WSAD.
5. Ability to develop, configure, troubleshoot and deploy solutions using IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
6. Ability to work on WebSphere Data Power Service Gateway and the WebSphere Data Power Integration Appliance, both physical and virtual
7. Ability to configure IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances to:
8. Accelerate XML and non-XML processing
9. Secure SOA implementations
10. Integrate heterogeneous systems
11. Enable monitoring and service-level management for SOA governance
12. Ability to administer the Data power appliance using CLI commands
13. Ability to write / execute ANT scripts for creating the necessary DP objects such as processing rules, policies & monitors
14. Ability to configure identification / validation profiles
15. Working knowledge of troubleshooting techniques such as enabling probes, increasing log levels, telnet tests etc.