* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology discipline
* ISTQB/CSTE or any relevant internationally recognized software testing certification
* 7 years of QA experience testing financial / capital market software applications with 3-5 of those years in lead role
* Knowledge of SQL and understanding ofrelational DBMSs such as MS SQL Server, Oracle
* Experience with test management/defect management tools such as HP Quality Center, Atlassian JIRA etc.
* Test automation experience using Selenium WebDriver or equivalent testing software
* Proven experience in all aspects of functional, system and regression testing
* Basic Java programming background and knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems
* Proficient in understanding system development lifecycle and development methodologies such as Agile, Iterative, or Waterfall and how it corresponds to software testing
* Good to have knowledge or working experience in Performance/Load testing
* Independent decision-making, effective analytical abilities, high ethical standards, strong interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication skills, well organized and detailed oriented, quick learner are desirable qualities.