1. Acts as customer support prime to multiple customers, providing ongoing services to a global customer base in an effort to identify and resolve complex technical problems for customers as defined within the contractual Service Level Agreements. Able to moderate customer calls through to the managerial level and minimize escalations. Able to solve complex technical issues independently, using internal resources as needed. Able to coordinate multiple, on-going issues and provide effective communication to customer and internal stakeholders.
2. Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for a broad range of solutions; is a primary resource to others relating to these areas. Assists the manager to promote and improve support processes; provides guidance and mentorship to less experienced team members. Provides product training and technical information sessions to internal/external clients as needed.
3. Communicate clearly and precisely with customers (written and verbal), and maintain accurate and timely records in the Service Request (SR) tracking system.
4. Maintain ownership of SRs through until resolution and collaborate with various functional departments (Product Management, R&D and others) to ensure timely and accurate solutions are provided to customers.
5. Contribute to the development and growth of the overall business by pursuing the implementation of process exception examples and/or improvement ideas. Represents the support team in the New Product Introduction (NPI) process, influencing overall product quality.
6. Participate in a pager rotation schedule supporting emergency after-hour activities 24/7.
7. Provides technical leadership for the support team towards providing best-in-class support; fully supports the team through professional work habits, skill application sharing knowledge through teaching, guidance and mentorship of less experienced team members. Works with the manager to deliver quality products regardless of business, schedule or content changes.
8. Able to work in extended hours/shift operations