- SSAS(most important)
- MDS (Microsoft Data Services) experience
- Architects will have the ability to build enterprise warehouse solutions from scratch and lead team of BI specialists to complete projects
- Work with clients to determine business requirements for reporting and analysis
- Design conceptual, logical, physical data models
- Develop ETL using SQL stored procedures and/or SSIS Packages
- Create cubes using Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Develop reports using Reporting Services (SSRS) and/or PowerPivot for Excel
- Create technical documentation
- Test solutions and resolve issues .
- 3-5 years of experience designing and developing BI solutions in a project-oriented environment
- 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server BI tools: SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerPivot, PowerView
- Proficiency in SQL including the use of SQL editors, stored procedures, database triggers and optimizing SQL statements.
- Strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts including: data modeling, data quality, ETL, reporting, analytics, and visualization
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Experience with leading BI tools a plus (Oracle, IBM, Informatica, Microstrategy, BusinessObjects)
- Experience with Big Data and related applications such as Hadoop is a plus
- Experience designing and developing Data Visualizations a plus
- Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SharePoint 2013 is a plus.