1. Minimum 4 years of total SAP HR experience with 2 Yeas domain exp.
2. Must have minimum two SAP HR Implementation experience and full cycle implementation of SAP HCM key modules (Organization Mgmt., Personnel Administration, Time Management, Payroll (India & International) and ESS/MSS)
3. Understanding of the integration with various modules FI, CO, PS, PP in relation to HCM
4. To map the end user requirement with standard functionalities available in SAP
5. Prepare Test plans and test scripts
6. Plan & conduct training to end users
7. Understand the issues faced by end users on day to day basis and provide solution to their satisfaction
8. Should be aware of all statutory requirements for taxes Income Tax, PF, Form 16, Prof Tax, Labour welfare fund, ESI etc)
9. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
10. Must be able to work independently
Brief Job Description:
1. Need to work on Support calls adhering to SLA. Need to work on enhancements, mini implementation as per the timelines in HCM area.