1. Candidate must have 3 - 8 years of total experience.
2. Perform support tasks for Interactive Intelligence (ININ) clients including triage, diagnosis, resolve and test as applicable.
3. Configuration & implemen tation/support of Interactive Intelligence products and solutions.
4. Leverage the following Interactive technologies: Administrator, Handler development, Dialer, Recorder, Speech, Marquee, ACD for voice/email/chat, etc.
5. Collaborates with Field Engineers as to improvements, standards & best practices.
6. Coordinate and write technical papers, articles, standard operating procedures and best practices.
7. Perform in-depth analysis combining complex technical and business issues, sometimes involving fast-paced, business-critical, high profile problem solving.
8. Demonstrate commitment to the i3 Practice & Support team by active participation and successful implementation of strategic objectives.
9. Ability to balance both support and project work when applicable; able to meet support/project milestones.
10. Must have the ability to operate with minimal supervision and effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
11. Collaborates with Technical Account Managers, Project Managers & Sales where applicable.
12. Reports to Manager of Support Services.