SSE/Lead - Linux Device Driver- Noida
Tier1 fabless semiconductor company, designing and selling components for wireless communication, optical storage, GPS, high-definition digital TV and DVD products.
- 3-6 years relevant Industry experience
- Excellent C programming skills with proven experience of writing efficient code for embedded environment.
- Experience in Linux kernel network(ethernet/wlan) device driver development is must
- Exposure to hardware programming, understanding of hardware issues and resolving with hardware team will be a plus
- Good understanding of USB / SDIO / PCIE interfaces will make a huge difference
- Good debugging skill
- Strong communication skills with ability to create design documentation detailing complex features and applications.