JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Gathering requirements, and translating them into user experience requirements (scenarios and tasks) Mapping the requirements into product work flows. Creating storyboards to map the designs.
- Create design solutions that integrate business, product, and User Experience requirements. Clearly articulate and defend designs to internal and external teams
- Swiftly and adeptly translate complex problems into working solutions, by creating low/high fidelity prototypes. Create solutions designed to scale and grow over time, as the functionality and content matures and as user requirements evolve.
- Create logical and easy-to-use interaction patterns across the product suites Create both static wireframes and interactive high-fidelity wireframes.
- Contribute to writing guidelines, document design decisions, and development of style guides. Work with cross-functional teams (User Experience, Product Managers, Marketing, and Business stakeholders) to create desirable UX - from concept to reality - along with the overall strategic direction and vision of the applications.
- Provide input and support for User Research activities. Incorporate results of research into the designs. Work with members of the User Experience and Technology groups to develop leading-edge interactivity and functionality that can also be efficiently implemented.
- Provide inputs and mentor-ship to Interaction Designer for enhancing the overall user experience deliverables
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement, including best practices and standards. Excellent Project Planning to ensure timely team deliverables
- Evangelize & Institutionalize user-centered design thinking across the organization, and look for new design opportunities
- Bachelors or Masters in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Human Factors, Business Design from reputed institutions within or outside India
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience mentoring/supervising junior designers
Experience of leading complex design projects and working with cross functional/regional teams Proven track - record to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Exceptional skills in project management activities such as estimation, scheduling, review and tracking Expert user of design tools (including but not limited to) MS Visio, Axure, MS Office Suite
- Knowledge in Networking & Security domain is an added advantage
As a designer, you must have :
- A passion for user-centered design and problem solving Thorough understanding of user centered design process Good sense of aesthetics
- Excellent attention detail
- Commitment to high-quality design standards Proactive & Innovative
- Strong presentation skills
- Flexible to work in an iterative design process culture, across the geographies Consider feedback as a learning process
- Highly self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload; and meet critical deadlines Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships