1. Mentor and develop junior members of this team as required.
2. Review, develop and update service improvement opportunities and ways to add value and increase efficiency in the operation and enhancement of the customers SAP systems.
3. Contribute specific knowledge and expertise in the complex issue resolution, development, and where appropriate the implementation, of the customers FI/CO solution to fellow team members
4. Manage and develop relationships with the UK Support Team, UK Support Manager and customer in order to help facilitate the delivery of system support
5. Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships at all levels and engage effectively with internal and external customers.
6. Enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal direction whilst achieving successful outcomes.
7. Good organizational skills including the ability to deal with conflicting demands in order to meet deadlines prioritize a heavy workload and a willingness to work flexibly.
8. The ability to tailor expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances.
9. Experience in translating functional requirements into technical specifications.
10. Experience in conducting complex issue resolution, as well as root cause analysis of FI/CO incidents and problems where appropriate, with a view to the reduction of repetitive issues.
11. Firm understanding of interface functionality, with detailed knowledge of integration points between FI/CO with other SAP modules.
12. Capable of leading discussions with regard to system improvements/ enhancements, promoting and sponsoring functionality that will increase business efficiency.
13. Ability to easily translate system issues into business language when communicating with UK SAP Support Manager and customers.
14. Excellent communication, both verbal and written and interpersonal skills with a diplomatic approach.
Technical Skill sets:
1. In-depth knowledge of SAP FI/CO module as well as hands-on experience to include functional configuration in the FI/CO module. Proven track record in team leadership role.
2. A sound understanding of FI/CO related business processes and knowledge of business process mapping and design.
3. Thorough knowledge in FI including Data Migration, Interfaces with 3rd Party systems, ALE IDoc, Tax Code creation,
4. Basic knowledge for CO focusing on Profit Centers
5. Good and strong knowledge in areas of Asset Accounting, Electronic Bank Statements, Automatic Payment Processing
6. Good knowledge of Rollout Projects and preferably have experience in one such project