Major Responsibility/ Job Responsibility:
1. Should have experience with architecting and deploying cloud/virtualization solutions.
2. Should be hands-on in OpenStack and its components (Nova, Glance, Cinder, Swift, Quantum, Horizon etc.) and preferably on latest release i.e. Grizzly.
3. Should be proficient in Python, shell scripting, REST, JSON API, Linux systems, GIT.
4. Experience with one or more Hypervisors such as KVM, XEN, VMWare, EC2, HyperV and Azure.
5. Experience with various OSS for configuration management and automation systems (E.g. Puppet, Xenoss, Chef, Zabbix, Juju).
6. Storage technologies - Object storage, block storage, LVM, Data Replication.
7. Understanding of Networking Concepts and configuration Layer 1-4, VLANS, iptables, SDN, Openflow, Open vSwitch, TCP/IP, routers, bridge.
8. Should be able to develop and contribute to OpenStack and other open source projects.
9. Should be technically leading a team of at least 4-5 engineers
10. Good aptitude, analytical and problem solving skills.
11. Good communication skills (both oral and written) and excellent customer interfacing skills.