ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the services.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and mentor a team of CS engineers (UI and backend).
- Hands-on experience coding in more than one currently popular web application framework and programming languages (PHP, Ruby, Python).
- Familiarity with technical requirements of digital marketing and search engine optimization.
- Proficient in identifying performance bottlenecks in both frontend and backend code, along with optimization techniques down to the OS level using industry standard tools.
- Will be responsible for setting up and using a Continuous Delivery/Integration environment for streamlining the development and deployment process.
- Evaluate, identify and implement a scalable architecture for high availability and redundancy.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- [5 - 10] years experience managing high traffic web applications with high availability and scalability.
- Experience with Linux system administration and web server configuration. Exposure to, and experience with, DevOps would be a huge plus.
- Experience with cloud provisioning and orchestration frameworks.