The is accountable for supporting Finance business systems with a focus on SAP FI-CO. Manage activities required to support and enhance business applications by leading the efforts associated with end to end Finance processes, improvements and project management. Coordinate the process design and implementation of SAP FI-CO systems enhancements and integration with other third party systems.
Supervise and facilitate change control management and testing activities for SAP FI-CO, coordinate activities with related stakeholders including business users and key users, 3rd parties, SAP specialists, IT validation, QA validation, SOX compliance and offshore FICO resources in Mumbai. He/she is the unique point of contact for global configuration in its functional area to ensure consistency of global solution as well as leverage local specificities when possible.
Provides consultation & expert technical advice to management, colleagues and staff regarding financial processes, systems and overhead estimates.
Address FI issues, including multi-country GAAP/Tax Reporting, complex financial and inter-company processes, cost allocations, fixed assets, VAT, and integration with logistics in the areas of inventory valuations, SD - MM other modules.
Design, deliver and support Financial Processes in ECC 6.0 system using New GL Parallel Ledgers in a multi-country, multi-currency, multi-location global setup.
Provide first and second line support for user issues.
Records and analyses user requirements and issues.
Document business processes. Create functional specifications and other documentation to support testing and business acceptance.
Manage and communicate incident reporting for all Finance system related incidents using established IT processes.
Defines implements and monitors IT standards and procedures.
Manages FICO related IT change controls and Ensures adherence to IT Change Control best practices.
Support the development and execution of test scripts as required by corporate change control and SLC guidelines
- Ability to clearly communicate with the users, understand requirements, propose options.
- Application development experiences on SAP my SAP ECC 6.0 or higher on SQL Server/Windows environment.
- Excellent communication, documentation, organization, collaborative and inter-personal skills
- Minimum 8 to 12 years in the SAP FICO modules configuration.
- Expertise in configuration and testing of FI/CO modules ** General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Banking, Fixed Assets, Enterprise Controlling, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting and Internal Orders
- Experience in integration of FI / CO with other SAP R/3 modules, especially SD, MM and Purchasing
- Experience in configuration of other modules (SD, MM) a plus
- Must have experience working in a multi-national company
- Willingness to travel overseas periodically
- Experience in working in a validated IT environment preferred.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Business, With Finance Background or related field of study
- SAP FI Certification a Plus
1. Functional/technical skills, Dealing with ambiguity, Business Acumen
2. Collaboration, able to focus appropriate functional, technical owners for common objectives
3. Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.