Role & Responsibilities:
- You will work predominantly on content for promotional needs with a focus on any of the following functions: Core Platform promotional needs (website and mobile), retail promotional requirements and Marketing requirements.
- You will create design solutions that have a high visual and business impact and achieve the highest professional standard.
- Independently work to a brief set by the business, Senior Visualiser or Art Director for routine requirements of the function you are assigned to.
Deliver ideas and design artwork using applicable Style Guides & creative guidelines for a variety of adaptations including:
- Onsite/Website creative assets and adaptations
- Mobile Application UI Designs and user flows
- Display advertising network assets and adaptations
- Assets for application on Emailers and Email newsletters.
- Print and other physical applications and adaptations
Work as part of a team with copywriters, other visualisers, UI and product teams and marketing specialists.
- Use graphics as part of a storytelling process
- Grade and judge colour
- Manage relationships within a team
- Work under pressure calmly and effectively
- Work in an organised way to a plan, think ahead and prioritise
- Maintain a keen interest in Design
The Ideal Candidate:
A Visualiser will have either studied graphic design or an allied subject to a vocational level or have relevant experience to prove an acquired comprehensive knowledge of :
- Basic Graphic Design Tools including applications in the Adobe Creative suite
- Apple Mac computers and related software
- Conventional print artwork methods
- Emerging tools / technologies, Fashion Trends, design principles, theory, color theory