The candidate should have Development experience with iOS and Knowledge of Web services/API interactions, Audio/Video streaming, JSON/XML Parsing.
- Good knowledge of Xcode, interface builder, Core animation, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Core Data, Core Understanding of OOPS Concepts and good command over Objective-C/C++ Strong grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Experience of developing Social networking application is a bonus. Preferably should have deployed 1-2 commercial iOS applications.
- Job role is 70% technical coding and oversight, with 30% team management, mentoring and strategy. Coordinate project performance with project manager.
- Lead the development team and be accountable for delivery of world class product
- Ensure team members adopt, embrace and enhance software development processes and best practices to achieve efficient and predictable delivery of features.
- Translate the needs of the product and customers to ensure they are aligned with team priorities
- Play a key role in architectural and strategic product decisions
- Establish great rapport with other development teams, Product Owners, QA and others to maintain high levels of visibility and efficiency, collaborate on and influence new products.
- Track developer & team productivity metrics & help the team improve performance, and enable developers to grow.