Additional duties include:
- Domain migrations
- Monitoring and troubleshooting MOM, Orion and Big Brother alerts.
- Remote management of servers and Administration.
- Coordinating with carriers like Sprint, MCI, etc. regarding circuit issue/outage.
- Raise and track Change Management Work Orders (CMWO)
- Preventive maintenance
- Configuration changes
- Server Backup monitoring
- Data restore request
- Share/Group management
- OS Patching
- Create and maintain technical documentation
The Infrastructure Operations Associate work hours on weekdays will be between 05:00am to 8:00pm IST. In addition, to support our 365X24X7 environment, participation in a weekend rotational program is mandatory. A minimum of one full weekend will be worked every four weeks. Weekend shift hours will be 06:30am to 07:15pm IST. Shift start times are subject to change.
- 1-5 years experience administering MS 2003/2008 servers in a Master Domain model, including WINS, DNS, and DHCP.
- Solid understanding of MS Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Must have successfully completed all 3 of the following Microsoft Windows 2000 Certification exams 70-215, 70-216 and 70-217 OR all 3 of the following Microsoft Windows 2003 Certification exams 70-290, 70-291 and 70-294 or MCITP (Microsoft 2008).
- 1-2 years experience on any Monitoring tools like Orion & SCOM.
- Troubleshooting skills for Cisco Routers required.
- Advance knowledge of Active Directory.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and perform routine as well as technical tasks.
- Excellent English communication and customer service skills