1. Good hands on experience on Red hat Linux enterpriseV6 System administration and trouble shooting.
2. NIS, NFS and SAMBA administration
3. LDAP administration
4. Virtualisation - VMWARE ESX
5. Troubleshooting on issues belongs to virtual servers
6. RAID and LVM Management
7. VERITAS Volume Manager Administration.
8. VERITAS Cluster administration.
9. Cluster troubleshooting
10. DNS server Administration
11. Apache Server Administration
12. Squid Proxy Server Administration
13. Provide the root cause analysis on the major incidents/problems
14. To carry out the scheduled activities like Patch management, Log file rotation.
15. XEN/KVM Administration and troubleshooting
16. Scripting knowledge
17. Hands on experience in physical to virtual server migration
18. Plan/Schedule/co-ordinate and implement critical changes
19. Analysis of server performance and Performance tuning
20. Vendor management
21. Technical WLI creation
22. Strong concepts of networking like TCP / IP
23. Experience on Jumpstart installation/Trouble shooting.
1. Working knowledge on VERITAS volume manager and Solaris volume manager.
2. Experience in NIS/NFS, LDAP.
3. Perl scripting
4. Working experience on any other flavour of UNIX
5. Exposure to cloud infrastructure like Openstack