- Engage with key stake holders, internal and external, to understand the business and user requirements and convert them to technical requirements.
- Involve self and the team in the requirement analysis, coding, design, development and unit testing.
- Generate appropriate design documents and other forms of documentation to clearly represent the solutions being created.
- Follow the architectural guidelines and standards of design and coding to produce quality deliverables.
- Implement the best-practices in design and coding as applicable.
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the designs, including design and code reviews.
- Independently manage a team with responsibilities e.g. task allocation, tracking and completion of work as per the agreed timelines and provide them any technical guidance required.
- Generate unit tests and other testing strategies to ensure the products are being tested thoroughly to produce quality products.
- Interact with customers and users as required to perform the tasks.
Candidates from a premier institute are preferred.
- Software development experience in Java / J2EE technologies.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and programming skills.
- Very good experience in Java, J2EE, Web Services, AJAX, JS frameworks, Spring, Hibernate/ iBatis, Quartz, JUnit/TestNG, Ant/Maven and Database (Oracle / MySQL).
- Strong knowledge in SOA and SaaS.
- Good experience in Software Design Patterns, Object oriented design using UML.
- Experience in Glassfish or JBoss application servers.
- Knowledge/exposure in Agile Methodology.
- Interactions with the customer and client facing ability.
- Good in communication and excellent people management with interpersonal skills