Reports to - Project Manager
Nature of Work:
* Will be responsible for identifying deployment pipeline and automation of build and deployment for the different product lines on process as well as cloud.
* Scheduling and notifying of software builds for different product lines.
* Development and management of build release related script / tools.
* Responsible to manage, direct and mentor team.
Qualification & Experience :
* Engineering. degree in preferably in Computer Science,IT/ MCA,MTech ( Full Time through out 1st Div.)
* 4 - 7 years experience in S/W development
* Strong understanding of source code version control systems (SVN, VSS, GIT)
* Expertise with build automation tools such as Jenkins, Build Forge
* Scripting ability with one or more languages (Java script, python, ruby, bash, perl, etc.)
* Experience in working with UNIX and Windows platform to support Release Engineering tasks.
* Experience with infrastructure automation/configuration management tools
* Expertise with a variety of build, release, and management packages
* Working knowledge of SQL Server or relational databases a plus
* Exceptional analytical and organizational skills. Ability to work effectively in fast-paced environments with little directions.
* Detailed knowledge of Release Engineering processes including builds, compilation, scripting, packaging, installation troubleshooting and associated subjects.
* Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
* Knowledge of patching Systems (InstallAnywhare) preferable.