- Ensure companies websites (across platforms) are technically optimized to attract and engage target audience.
- Create and/or modify the existing technical architecture to achieve desired growth rates for quality traffic. Build systems to ensure that entire content is optimized across all platforms (website and mobile) to provide the best user experience.
- Manage a team of SEO managers and specialists to deliver against the defined SEO strategy.
- Define and work towards achieving set traffic growth targets and evaluate the team against those targets.
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Communicate to senior management about ongoing initiatives on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of On-Page / Off-Page factors
- Understanding of User Behaviour
- Compiling of performance reports on basis of Categorized Keywords
- Internal coordination with the Marketing, Product and Tech teams
- External coordination with the vendors and clients
- Tracking of Site campaigns and regular updating of reports and dashboards
- MIS for competition tracker
- Proven- track record is a must: Should have proven track-record in driving organic traffic growth for one/ more of the large/budding internet/ e-commerce companies.
- Quantitative mind, numbers oriented: Candidate should have excellent problem-solving skills, flair for numbers, and strong data crunching ability. Candidate should be able to keep the bigger picture in mind while effectively managing detail.
- Candidate should be exceptional at on-page optimization, off-page optimization & content building. Should be technically proficient & understand tech details right from site architecture to webmaster tools.
- Knowledge of Google analytics is a must
- Knowledge of Ad Serving / SEM is preferred
- BCA/Btech/ BIT/MCA/MSC IT
- Graduates/ post-graduates from premier engineering institutes with at least 5 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.