* Responsible for the stability of all 14 shared service production applications and ensuring all applications and interfaces have maximum availability.
* Responsible for stability of production environments ensuring all applications and interfaces have maximum availability, by working on rotating shift pattern including Night shift, 24/5 and weekend activities
* Receive calls/remedy tickets for user and application issues and troubleshoot them. If required, escalate to 2nd line for further investigation to keep within SLA.
* Track incidents and provide regular updates to users on request status and progress.
* Manage/coordinate recurring issues and ensure long-term resolution.
* Work with multiple dependent teams across the globe
* Document common issues for team's perusal.
* Follow escalation procedures during outages and ensure root-cause analysis.
* Monitor the application and rectify incase of failures or escalate to 2nd line or other teams as appropriate
* Coordinate change implementations, DR drills, BCP, maintain AIG, ASRM and other project documents as appropriate
* Required to be working in shifts.
Should have 6-8 years experience in managing various banking applications on FX/MM/FI, Derivatives applications and users support for the Wholesale Banking industry.
Hands on in technologies like UNIX, Unix Scripting, Oracle, Control-M, Remedy
ITIL Certified will be added advantage
Strong team player, effective at communicating internationally and used to working closely with clients.
Ability to work under pressure and deliver excellent results.
Experience in efficiently managing teams and collaborating with teams located in different regions.
Good understanding of trade life cycle.
Strong stakeholder management skills.
Excellent presentation skills using MS Office tools.
Highly motivated to learn and manage different applications across the teams.