The role will be responsible for:
- Providing financial support to the FPA Director, by creating complex financial models, used for forecasting sales, revenue, cost etc.
- Supporting the management in Merger and Acquisition (M&A) activities which includes due diligence, financial modeling etc.
- working closely with the top management team in providing financial support in forecasting the revenue for the various products in the business unit.
- Assisting with implementation of budgets, forecasting, board preparation etc.
Desired Profile :
- Commerce degree in Accounting/ C.A. Inter /MBA
- 5 year experience in a Finance function with minimum of 3 years in FP&A.
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multitask in a results oriented business environment.