The role will be responsible for:
- Performing SOX Audit, performing internal audit, process reviews, SOP's and SOX assessments.
- Critically review the existing process and procedures during the audit of respective areas and suggest areas of improvement which would enhance controls and simplify process flow.
- Understanding existing controls, identifying gaps in the current control environment and recommending additional controls to mitigate the open risks.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
- Use knowledge of the current environment and industry trends to identify potential audit issues, and communicate this information to management through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
- Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with audit team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
Desired Profile Education:
- CA / MBA - Finance.
- 7 - 10 years experience preferably Public Accounting, Internal audits, SOX audit, SOX compliance, Statutory Audits.