Scope of Position
The school is now looking at an expansion plan and would be catering to the educational needs of 1000 children by the next academic year. To take this vision forward, the school needs a leader who can help with activities both within the school and outside in terms of enrollment campaigns along with relationship building with community. The candidate would therefore be creating an eco-system conducive to highest delivery of education for children in classes Nursery to Standard 7th.
1. Play an active role in delivery of academic excellence in the school. Create time-tables for children, decide curriculum and monitor the delivery of classes.
2. Lead the school in providing children with a multi-dimensional learning environment. Lay stress on spoken English, sports, computer classes, multimedia teaching.
3. Help in recruitment of best talent in terms of teachers and community mobilizers to take the vision of the school forward.
4. Built an ongoing enrollment campaign drive and maintain the best relationship with the community around the school.
5. Provide monitoring support and maintain a school Management Information System (MIS) on a regular basis.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Candidate should at least have a graduate degree from a reputed institution and preferably a BEd degree.
2. Computer Skills. Advanced user of internet and MS-Office tools like MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-powerpoint.
3. Advanced English language skills - both speaking and writing.
4. Should be enthusiastic with at least 1 year in a role that involved significant leadership responsibilities.
5. Mature understanding of monitoring, evaluation and learning functions in education and commitment to the cause of excellent education at low operational cost.
6. A strong track record of delivering targets of high quality and accuracy, and meceting stiff deadlines.
7. The ability to think strategically and creatively.
8. Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work well and flexibly with others, while also able to take initiative and work with limited supervision.
The selected candidate will begin his journey with a competitive remuneration and it would be negotiable based on qualification and past experience. Also the candidate will be provided with free residential and kitchen facilities in the school.