* Head the Department of Artist Management & Endorsements
* Represent and promote artists, performers, and athletes in dealings with current or prospective employers.
* Should handle contract negotiation and other business matters for clients
* Alliances and tie ups with brands for the various artistes
Duties and responsibilities
* Artist managers are responsible for collecting revenues, fees or other payments stipulated in contracts.
* Generating business leads
* Artist managers also initiate contacts with individuals and organizations that may help in the promotion of their client's career, negotiate and seek ex-deals, prepare lodging, travel, food and other needs for their clients' out of town gigs and performances.
* Strategic Consultations to Brands and Talents/Celebrities - Endorsements, appearances, events, licensing and merchandising.
* Maximizing sales by implementing direct marketing and advertising activities, negotiate with promoters and other people of contractual rights and obligations; as well as inspect equipments and facilities ensure they meet the artist's specifications.
* Celebrity management team keeps an update on the market appeal, popularity and commercial value of each artist, finding the perfect fit for a brand as well as for the celebrity. Work closely with clients to determine the best-suited celebrity needed to reach a target market, taking various factors into consideration such as budget, campaign goals and reach
Qualifications & Experience
* Education: Any graduate / post graduate
* Skills: An artist manager must be an expert on the ins and outs of the business.
* Abilities: Good artist managers do everything they can to make their clients successful. They possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, public relations skills, marketing and advertising skills, negotiation skills, leadership skills and basic computer skills. Artist managers must be friendly, independent, aggressive, and has the ability to work as part of a team
Exp: Min 10 yrs into relevant industry.