- Minimum 6 years of hands-on system integration and testing experience.
- Expert knowledge in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting the issues.
- Experience in any one of LTE, WiMAX, WCDMA and other Radio Access Technologies.
- Experience with LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
- Expertise in translating standards, feature documents and customer requirements into system level, subsystem level and feature level test plans and test cases.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and get into technical discussions with R&D.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in CS/EE; or equivalent training, education and experience.