As 3DVision Software Engineer, candidate will work on 3D software, Stereo Vision products, driver development & debugging (mainly Windows and PC platform). Focus will be on 3D applications, Stereo Vision and related device driver development and productization work. Familiarity with Windows device driver and kernel-mode system programming, is a must. Candidate will also help with developing tools to help insure a greater quality and stability of the 3DVision drivers. Join the Multimedia And Gaming Experience Group in our quest for taking the PC platform to a new level in terms of stereo 3D quality, functionality and features!
- The ideal candidate will possess an advanced degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Candidates should have a solid engineering background and understanding of good code methodology.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience. Relevant industries include PC or consumer graphics hardware or software development, OpenGL, DirectX based development or device driver development.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Strong communication skills, good team player and the ability to take initiative
- The candidate should be familiar with basics of PC graphics pipeline
- Other useful experience: DirectX, OpenGL.