1. Carry out quarterly internal audits of all the departments, to ensure compliance with ISO 27001 requirement as well as process specific requirements.
2. Plan & Execute annual audit program
3. Ensure checklists are in compliance with audit scope and requirements.
4. Track NCRs
5. Recommend changes & Best practices for improvement in the system
6. Co-ordination & support to other facilities for implementation of policies & procedures.
7. Incident management
8. Conduct review for security compliance.
9. Adherence to norms specified by COPC certification and ISO 27001 specifications
10. Information Security
General Security Responsibilities:
Adhering to Information Security Policies and Procedures of CLIENT
Ensuring compliance to Information Security Policies and Procedures
Specific Security Responsibilities:
1. Ensure reportees (if applicable) comply with the security policy and procedure of CLIENT
2. Understand and Comply with Information Security Policies and Procedures, and report all security incidents.
3. Ensure the audit non- compliances are fixed within the stipulated timelines.
4. Protect information entrusted to you.
5. Follow the information labeling and handling procedures based on the classification level of the asset.
6. Follow the Clear Screen and Clear Desk Policy.
7. Adhere to the Internet Code of Conduct, email usage policy and customer information and data security policy.
If the above profile suits you, Kindly forward your updated resume alongwith the below mentioned details :