Responsible for implementing the network Information Security policy standards, guidelines and ensuring ISMS compliance requirements are being met. Responsible for randomized threat assessment and diagnosis of security breaches.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Assist in implementation of the ISMS policy standards and guidelines.
2. Implement the Information Security Controls and Management Strategies.
3. Maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of Information Systems.
4. Identify possible vulnerabilities in the Enterprise Architecture blueprint and take proactive steps to strengthen the same.
5. Conduct Information Security risk assessments, identify security risks/vulnerabilities and address the same.
6. Development of Incident Reporting and Response Systems to address security incident (breaches), respond to alleged policy violations and recommend appropriate control improvements.
Required Experience & Qualification
Skills & Experience:
Experience includes research, teaching & independent consulting experience in relevant function/domain.
Private sector employee with minimum of 8 years experience in IT function.
Retired government employee who has worked at a Grade Pay of Rs 6,600 and above, with at least 8 years experience in IT function which includes ethical hacking experience.
with at least 8 years experience in IT function which includes ethical hacking experience (Eligibility under relevant rules).
1.Experience in ethical hacking of networks.
2.Experience in security network design and
3. Experience in implementing information security solutions such as firewalls, identity and access control, IPS/ IDS and host based solutions, cryptography solutions, CAs, key management systems, URL filtering, e-mail security, and end-point protection solutions such as anti-malware / firewalls.
Masters Degree in science/computer applications or technical qualifications like Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Bachelors Degree in Technology/MBA or Equivalent.
Certifications in the following areas:
1. BS7799/ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or equivalent
2. Certified Network Specialist
3. Incident Handler Certification
4. Ethical Hacker certification
Final Output: Network architecture framework & security compliance testing for NATGRID.