* Information Security experience
* Advanced knowledge of network security concepts, best practices, and procedures
* Experience working with Checkpoint, web application firewalls
* Experience in operations/support in one or more of the following areas: Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Anti-virus, Content Filtering, Data Loss Prevention, Endpoint Security, Email Security, 2-factor authentication, PKI and Disk Encryption technologies. Cisco ASA
* Strong working knowledge of Windows client/server, Unix/Linux systems, and VMware is a plus
* Advanced level understanding of TCP/IP and the common network protocols
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment
* Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
* Risk Assessments and Management- Reviewing Security Reports - Incident Response - Security Industry Standards
* Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
* Broad understanding of all aspects of IT and enterprise systems interoperability.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems / Management Information Systems or equivalent experience is desired
* CISSP/CEH is desired
Note: The candidate should be fine working in rotational shifts 7.00 PM- 4.00 AM
We are looking for a person with Security domain expertise , ( SOX , compliance and Audit) or has worked and implemented any of the security standards in an organization, Like ISO , COBIT etc..
CISA certified would also be good